A mobile application that serves as a digital wallet used with a real wallet.
Sorting portfolios : In European currency and Canadian currency.
Training workshops on how to use the tool.
A CAISSE OTO Pro app that helps the cashier make the change of a cash payment.
Workshops for learning the OTO tool are made on request.
They consist of presenting the OTO tool to associations, structures and specialized institutions.
Teach the procedures to the accompanying persons (teachers, specialists, tutors or educators): how to set up this tool with the future users the steps of acquisitions towards the autonomy OTO application and portfolio sorter (for Europe).
Accompany a user directly in learning the tool: theory and practice in concrete situations.
The OTO application was first created to help anyone who is old enough to use the money, who would have difficulty valuing it, representing their equivalences and managing it on a daily basis, such as :
– IMEs and colleges, speech therapists, occupational therapists, educators and educators, AESH …
– The parents and / or guardians of the users.
– Adolescents and adults affected by the difficulties described below.
– Workers from adapted companies: ESAT, SAVS, SAMSAH, CITL …
– The students of ULIS and the less young who wish to get used to the elements of the currency.